Don’t worry if you were not able to book a room before the hotel sold out, at the Ballroom Beach Bash we have you covered from head to toe (..that is if you choose the recommended deluxe full body size tent…the economy Standard model tent gives you the choice of covering either top or bottom, see photo below, note: the Latin model tent covers even less).
In the Beach Bash Tent ‘Close to Nature’ Park we are extremely proud of our zero carbon footprint facility (no electrical connections) and reasonable (for San Diego) rates. Go Green and rent our amazing tent houses to get:
- An amazing bay front location in the Park,
- Experience stunning 360 degree panoramic views and get a tan in our (technically the city’s) open air shower facilities,
- Weekly cleaned restrooms are just a short jog away (and there is easy access to the jogging path if you did not get enough exercise jogging to the loo),
- Unlimited fresh air is included (fresh when blowing West to East from ocean as opposed to slightly stinky when blowing East to West from local 5 fwy freeway)
- Exciting close encounters with local wildlife (mainly squirrels and seagulls…occasionally a dog being walked) plus
- Convenience (second only to actually having a room at the Hilton),the Hilton hotel is less than a one minute walk away.
Note: If you need help actually erecting the tent there is a small additional charge…and you will have to check out early enough and pull the tent on the Sunday so we can put up the Trash Talk volleyball nets.
Or you can cave, abandon nature for the concrete jungle, and you can book a room at any one of the 9 hotels just minutes way from the Hilton comp venue that are listed on the BallroomBeachBash.com web site at the Event Info/ Hotel info page.